Key Benefits of Growing Sandalwood Plants, India
- Sandal Wood oil has a warm, woody odor and is commonly used as a fragrance in incense, cosmetics, perfumes, and soaps.
- Sandal Wood oil is also used as a flavor for foods and beverages.
- Burning Sandal Wood incense can benefit healing work by promoting a deeper relaxed state in the healer, increasing spiritual energy.
- Sandal Wood also relaxes the heart and throat chakras. It will burned to exorcise demons and evil ghosts, conjure beneficial spirits and promote spiritual awareness.
- In traditional medicine, Sandal Wood oil has been used as an antiseptic and astringent and also for the treatment of headache, stomachache, urinary and genital disorders.
- The essential oil, emulsion or paste of Sandal Wood is used in the treatment of inflammatory and eruptive skin diseases.
Red Chandan Saplings
- Space Needed for Red Sandalwood Saplings : Sandalwood plants must be spaced between 2.5 and 4 meters (8 and 13 feet) apart.
- Water Needed for Red Sandalwood Plants : Give a little water every day, but don't overwater the soil because the sandalwood tree wants to be dry.
- Temperature Requires for Red Sandalwood Tree : The optimal temperature for the growth of sandalwood trees is between 12 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- Life Span for Red Sandalwood Plants : They may live to be a hundred years old.
- Varieties of Red Sandalwood Saplings : In India, there are several varieties of chandan: Indian Chandan, Red Chandan, Swet Chandan, and Malayagiri Chandan.
Locations We Deliver Red Sandalwood Saplings in PAN India
- We are supplying Red sandalwood saplings all over Tamilnadu.
- In Andhra Pradesh districts of Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, and Nellore, we supply both red and white sandalwood.
- We have delivered sandalwood saplings to the Karnataka divisions of Haveri, Kolar, Bidar, Sagar, Hassan, Chikkamagalur, Mandya, Davanagere, and Bangalore.
- Telangana, Bihar, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra are among the states where we welcome wholesale sandalwood sapling orders.